chiauwei

Monday 2 February 2009

sorry no post, no construction

sorry guys, not in the mood for any construction for my blog for the time being, so just bear with it for at most..a few months?haha..

so..cny week is over, glad to declare one week off for myself, didn't really had a very good one, but still happy that its cny, really enjoyed myself, especially in vivian's house..the steamboat was nice, and special thanks to karen, boo and michelle for helping out with my nail polish, i know it was a tough task.thanks! btw, this is the only cny which i didnt really gain a lot of weight.luckily. but this is also my cny with the least number of cny clothes..didnt really have the time to buy more, but just a few is enough la..next time baru beli more.

just found out from chua's blog that next year's cny clash with valentines, its quite a headache actually for couples, coz then they have to spare time for both family and partner.but it doesn't matter to me..not been celebrating valentines for....4 years?haha..nvm..i'm still thankful to have him. about 18 more months to go, then i'll revenge and celebrate as much as i want..haha..

hmm..this is a bad way to end my post..really duno how to end la..not experienced yet..but thats really all for now..chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home