chiauwei

Monday 23 February 2009

Melaka trip with my family

Went to Melaka with Hwee Le, Vi Vian, Michelle and Boo to find Yi Ling..I was very tired because I did not manage to get enough rest before the trip. But..I was very happy...because I felt like I was travelling with my family instead of with friends..very close and very comfortable..and thanks vivian for being the driver and providing us with a fully-furnished apartment..

As for the highlight of the trip, we saw Christopher Lee during our dinner in Lu Yeh Yen restaurant! But we did not approach him coz they are still mourning, very solemn mood. and another highlight..I found out that the restaurant we went is actually ah xia's father's restaurant! fyi, ah xia is my brother's gf...haha..what a coincidence..i'll definitely visit that restaurant again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home