chiauwei

Saturday 7 March 2009

Sot Liao

Before michelle manage to blog about her singapore trip, i want to write something first..haha..no la...the events and the 'a-LOT-of-food' that we ate in ONE NIGHT will definitely be introduced to you by michelle later..

Jac and mich are on the way to see mich's idol now..haha..they purposely woke up very early to put on makeups, and I'm left alone in the room now!!haha..they are going back to muar in the afternoon, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY feel like following them back to muar, go home for a night, then come back again tomorrow morning..SIAO..haha...SIAO..but i'm giving it a serious thought..but then..maybe i shouldn't waste rm30 for that..and I don't even know whether I can get a ticket back to sg tomorrow..even if I get, it would be 8am or 9am ticket. swt.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that they slept well last night..despite sleeping on the thin 'mattresses'..haha..and I slept really well I almost did not manage to wake up before they left my room..haha..

Back to the topic, should I follow them back???....??...........?.........???

NO LA! Chiau Wei u sot liao ah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home