chiauwei

Monday 30 March 2009

What A Blunder!

I woke up this morning at 7.50am reluctantly, but no choice because i have morning class on monday. then by the time i got ready, it was 8.42am already, thought i was gonna be late. so i faster went out, i even ran for the bus. in the end, i managed to reach at 8.52am. checked lecture room 422, nobody was in the room! then i checked my watch, 8 more minutes to lecture, the room shouldn't be empty.

so i thought i got into the wrong class, so i went to lecture room 421, empty, then 423, empty, then 424, empty!!

i checked my watch again, 2 more minutes to 9am!!

what??wait..9 am??!! i thought my class is 10am today?? arghhhhhhhh~~~~~~~

i woke up one hour earlier...i could've carried on with my sweet dreams for one more hour..ish!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home