chiauwei

Sunday 8 March 2009

Dogs and Bees

If you know me well enough, you should know that I'm most afraid of dogs and bees, no matter how cute the dog is..no matter how small the bee is, I just cannot be near them. I was once stung by a bee on my head, so whenever I see one, my first instinct would be to find something to cover my head..and as for dog, I was chased by a fierce dog when I was very young, so I guess thats y..haha..

I was eating subway wrap today in my room with honey mustard sauce in it while enjoying ss501 youtube video (i've been youtubing their videos recently..haha..), and out of a sudden, a bee, a big and black one, flew into my room, towards me!! i guess it was looking for the honey mustard, so I quickly ran out of the room with my subway wrap, and peep from behind the door, within 1 minute, the bee flew out from the window.

Lesson learnt : If I'm eating subway with honey mustard sauce again, I would close all my windows tightly. Scary...

4 Comments:

  • Winnie, thanks to you, I'm so addicted to 'We Got Matrried'. And you know what, little groom and Buin reminds me of someone.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11 March 2009 at 18:57  

  • someone...hmm...haiz..haha...sweet right the 2 of them?? i'm jealous..but guess what..i actually cried after watching the last episode for the 2nd time..cried for hwang buin..

    By Blogger chiau wei, At 11 March 2009 at 19:09  

  • Hahahaha....Shouldn't you be happy?Oops, does zs read your blog? Hehehehe...
    I got no time to finish it d. Any spare time I have, I just want to use it to sleep. It's Saturday and I'm at work. Haizzzz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 14 March 2009 at 15:21  

  • harr..its terrible...is it because its march?ok..u better get more sleep then..dont watch first..

    By Blogger chiau wei, At 14 March 2009 at 17:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home