chiauwei

Sunday 10 May 2009

Updates for holiday

It's holiday time!!haha..just a few updates on what i'm going to do during the holiday. So if there's any plan for gathering or coming out to singapore, u guys can refer to this

23 - 27 May : Part time promoter in Nanyang Poly (staying in auntie's place)

30 May - 1 June : Jalan-jalan in Genting with family and relatives

15 - 30 June : Try to plan for Sentosa and/or Singapore Zoo trip with Ai Rin and Michelle, whoever is interested just let us know

15 - 30 June : Part time 'sai gang' job in NUS ( staying in hostel, hopefully can get a room)

1 - 17 July : Continue 'sai gang' job in NUS ( staying in my auntie's place and tumpang friend's place)

After 18 July : Waiting for chua to come back for a big gathering..haha...

That's all for now...Please help me fill in those gaps with gatherings with you guys..haha...

8 Comments:

  • oh my oh my...
    woots~~~~
    my name is here!!!
    woohooo...
    keep u updated after my exam...
    btw, my last day of exam is on your bday...
    enjoy your holiday...
    muackssss...

    By Blogger ShiHui, At 10 May 2009 at 22:01  

  • haha...LOL..then good!! triple happiness from u, ah seet and i..haha..ok, jia you!!we'll meet u soon!

    By Blogger chiau wei, At 11 May 2009 at 10:57  

  • i can fill in for you

    26 May : Celebrate my own birthday

    25 July : Celebrate ai rin's birthday

    lol

    By Blogger shynn, At 11 May 2009 at 17:22  

  • I WANNA GO TO DA ZOO!!! wuwuwuw... Too bad.. I'll b having mid-terms during tat period.. how sad.. :(

    By Blogger ~CiPei~, At 12 May 2009 at 13:05  

  • during ur free day, come to sg n accompany me...
    hahahahahhahaha...

    By Blogger m!Ch3lle, At 14 May 2009 at 09:10  

  • play kite!!

    By Blogger karen, At 14 May 2009 at 13:44  

  • karen: haha..yah..play kite, but that one didnt plan in advance la so i didnt put into schedule
    michelle: i need a place to stay mah..don't dare to disturb my auntie too much
    cipei: next time u got plenty of time to ask cs to bring u there, don't worry!
    hianshynn: haha..yah..i'll be in singapore celebrating for myself..haha..

    By Blogger chiau wei, At 16 May 2009 at 20:06  

  • when are u guys free?i meant those who are going for the zoo trip thingy?i need to arrange my place to stay...n cant go during weekdays rit...mich is not free...

    By Blogger airin, At 18 May 2009 at 17:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home