chiauwei

Saturday 6 June 2009

Contented

I am not sure how fortunate or unfortunate I am..I do have my own problems and troubles, but I am satisfied and happy with my life.

Contented to be born in the family I have, love my papa, mama and bros.
Contented to have relatives who love me, who always stuff me with food even though they always complain I am fat..LOL..
Contented with the friends I have, you girls are sisters that god did not manage to fit into my family. I do not have blood-related sister, but I know I actually have a lot of sisters I can depend on.
Contented with him, even though he's always not around, but he's constantly worrying about me(nagging la I can say)haha..LOL..
Contented with my looks...haha..am i?? I am contented, but not when my mum complains that I should lose weight.

I think it all depends on your own expectations, how you look at things, if you do not expect that much, u wouldn't feel so bad about whatever you have or do not have.

Be contented, everyone faces ups and downs.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home